The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster of this knife are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
ZWILLING Pro 4" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany